Monday, February 2, 2009

Un-planned evening ride with R.O.P...

Senja nan merah

Haitsan chat with me at fesbuk...telling he gonna go to PCP today for evening ride...from what he said...He, Farid & wife and Fimi is going...well it's a good opportunity for me to exposed myself to ride the X4 Flyer again...so I decided to join...ok then since after lunch hour the lab not in used...I tell my Engineer that I will leave early...he said ok...

At 1st it look like wanna rain...the dark cloud gathering already...but then the Sun appear back..Went back home at 3.30pm...tuning a bit the bike rear brake...wait until 4.30pm...loaded the bike...go to PCP...arrived...Farid & wife already there...then he said Haitsan "GAGAL" untuk hadir...organizer silap timing...SMS-ed Fimi...got reply he's in training...can't also...a bit later Kay appear...with Shah...then Korn coming too...

So we start the ride...Farid already climbed up with his wife...we climbed until the 2nd XC gazebo...I followed Shah and Farid for short XC ride...guess what? tak cukup napas akuk...when were last time I'm doing XC ride?...I can't remember....but now I know the trick how to handle this dirt jump bike...need more n more experience ride with it...a few meters near the DH/AM trail...I already stepped down from the bike pushing it...can't cycled to climb anymore...sweating all over....then Farid & wife have to go...they have to fetch their kid from school...

Meet Udang and some others riders there...Korn eager to try the gap jump...from the beginning when parking the car...he said he wanna try it...so we go the section...some annoying riders was there...after they left...Korn try the 5 feet gap jump...to feel it...I didn't make any jump...coz I didn't feel to and my left leg still hurt from last Saturday ride....the Sun begin to disappear slowly...so we decided to go home....

Tepon bunyik la plak...potong stimm betoi


Korn 2nd run...."lepas gak seksa aku"-Korn


One more thing...I do really need a "chain guide" to ride the Flyer...from the ride last Saturday and today...my chain dropped frequently went entering bumpy trail...duit lagik...-_-"....many selection but rite now I don't have budget for it...the price is quite high...-_-"...funding...

Amoeba CG-D230

Da Bomb Recoil DH

Truvativ Boxguide

e-13 LG1
how it look...LG1 Installed
____________________________________________________________________

Syawal MMS-ed me telling he bought "KITAB MTB"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wehh..aku pun nk beli benda nih beb..mahal gak..kt bbs xde byk bhoice sgt la....aper kata ko cari brg nih..klu dpt 2 bole dpt murah skit kot..aku nk ngn crnk skali nih..ader saper2 nk jual ker???hahahaha.......pastu baru aku bole main kt pcp tuh...(oldiesironhorse)

flatfinger said...

tambi la Adie...ada je alasan...erm..mmg nak carik tp tuh la rega mahai sikit...aper kata kita bincangkan kemudian...pslnye skrg duit pun takder...hahahha...

fuyoo! mean lepas ni Ironhorse turun PCP la??? akan ku nantikan kemunculannye..

Anonymous said...

aku serius ni antuu....maner nk carik...hehehe..aku pon sebenarnyer x sabar nk turun kt sana tuh....hahaha..'sya budak baru belajar,klu salah tlg tnjukkan'..hahaha

flatfinger said...

boleh ja carik...nak ke e13 LG1 tuh..RM350-370 ikut kedai...ada berani???

tak pun dabomb recoil tuh 250...

budak baru la sgt pakai Ironhorse SGS...nak kena luku kepala ka? eh tabley ada tanduk...kekeke

Anonymous said...

huahauahahaah adi macam haram... budak baru la sangat!.. bila mau toron.. takkan nak nertakung kat rumah jek kuda besi ko tu..