Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lets Party Party!!!


MRP Party Crasher bash guard

Since I don't have money to buy a chain guide...with the "ciput" budget that I have...I bought a 2nd hand bash guard from Udang...it will act as a replacement of the chain guide for the outer ring...and the FD will guide the upper and inner ring...this is the most cheapest way to do to prevent the chain drop...although it need some adjustment...thx to Ober and Udang for this tips...

this thing coz the problem
Installing it supposed to be easy...after removing the outer chain ring...a problem occurred...the Suntour crank got a small bar behind the crank arm...so the bash guard cannot be mounted....
so the solution that crossed over my mind is to cut it...although Ober said don't...directly went to nearby hardware shop to bought a hack saw blade...after eat my dinner....I started the cutting job...it took me about 15 minutes...done...try mount the bash guard...Alhamdullillah it fit nicely...later on need to manual tuning the FD...enough for today...

cutting process begin
done removing itthe bash guard now mount prefectly

No comments: