Saturday, February 21, 2009

10,000 BC...the returned...


the new Anti-Gravity logo sticker by Ober

Still tired from ride at Extreme Park last nite plus not enough sleep...but I still wanna go to Bukit Cermin to take a look at the new trail...after all it's been long time that I last visit BC...in August last year...the race time...reached there a bit late around 9.30a.m...at 1st meet Mie Peaty then meet Ober and his brother at Putra Height Petronas...then at the foot hill...bro Tomi and Pedal Gear team arrived...

Heikal, Me and Ober
We climbed to the top Digi tower...meet bro Enol, bro Ijan and Edy there......Fimi called me...he said he was there but we never meet...

My purposed riding today just to see and get known the new trail there...so I will just roll down nothing hardcore...starting from the top entering SS1 to SS1.5...playing 2-3 round there...there's a big gap jump there with a sand bag...I just chicken out...huhu..

the sandbag gap
Then we continue played at SS2...later Heikal come to joined us...doing run there quite some time...I only take few pictures...there's a moment when we ride 3 by 3...tail to tail and then Ober make some mis-judgment at the last cornering berm...make me which is at his back to hard braking and bailing out far from my bicycle...Alhamdullilah no injuries...

Ober been followed by his brother HaziqHeikal In action
Already noon..we decided to take all the way down...Heikal lead the way...from SS2 to the Waterfall Rock Garden...there's a small bridge...entering the Rock Garden is quite slippery...you will need a correct speed and good controlling to get passed there...if not just chicken out to the right side...

the small brigde saperated SS2 to Rock garden section
the Waterfall Rock Garden
After a bit long trail at the end of it...there it was...jeng-jeng!!! the River Drop...It look scary from the top...Heikal made the 1st one...done...Ober been thinking again and again...so I just let myself flow to do it...try it 2 times and managed to do it very well..then managed to encouraged Ober...after take some time again and he finally decide to make the drop...nicely done...as for Haziq the 1st attempted was done very good but 2nd and 3rd...he felt down...enough for today...lepak at mamak then went back home...

the River Gap
Me done the River Drop


Ober done the River Gap


Haziq 3rd attempt failed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huiyyyyoooo itu drop sgt menggiurkan.... huahauahahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

Good day very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful ..
Amazing .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
I am glad to find numerous useful information here in the submit, we want
develop extra techniques in this regard, thank you
for sharing. . . . . .

My web blog :: locksmith indianapolis