Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Eagle's Nest...

what's in the box???
guess what???
I ended my searching by buying Spinner Eagle HL-Dail All Mountain fork (same as Poji model but his black in color)....it's a very2x good timing coz it's Salary day tomorrow...bought it 2nd hand from Mr. Lee with a very good deal...he used it on his T-bolt for less than a month...condition very nice...the best thing that surprise me is the fork weight...quite light less than 2kg although the scale is not so accurate...maybe because it's alloy steerer...the other things is...it's "white"...yea!! matched with my frame....

**info: SPINNER brand is a resources derived from ROCK SHOX technology after SRAM bought them..

Spinner Eagle All Mountain

Closer look
Lock out | All Mountain | Less than 2kg
Done the installation but I got one problem...the steerer a bit long n I'm out of spacer...the head tube n the head set can not be tighten properly...a bit loose...later have to find one...the fork can be setup for 90mm to 120mm travel by tuning the dail on the left stanchion...it is a one-piece optimized magnesium lower casting...the lock out function is on the right stanchion...the stanchion itself is 30mm...

Installation done...I'm out of spacer...
travel length for 90mm | travel length for 120mm
Sadly I can't test it at Bukit Cermin this 31th for the race...going back to my hometown...furthermore I still need to setup my DH wheel set...now without tire and 9 speed cassette...till we ride again after Raya...

Finally it' s done...(thx to Atan n Heero for the spacer)

my previous RST Capa T7A from HRXC...sold it already

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah flat lu dah beli fork baru..
brpa lu nak tolak fork lama lu tu

flatfinger said...

hehhe..RM150 nego...ada berani??