Sunday, August 10, 2008

2nd run Bukit Cermin...

Meet Ober at Petronas around 8.15a.m then went to Mamak 7E to hav breakfast...b4 that Nightstalker was cycling passed me with Aron all the way from USJ...at mamak meet Iman and Scotty...both also a lowyat forummer...

Lowyat MTB's gang...Iman, Scotty, Ober and Nightstalker
At the time we had our breakfast...I runner myself to the foothill to meet Reezal...COD the 661 Strike full face helmet...bought from him...condition still nice...no smelly thingy...new should cost RM350+...then I went back to the mamak...parked our car there then ride to Bukit Cermin n start climbing....

661 Strike from Reezal
New trail..SS1 the called it...consist switchback then small drop followed by small jump and again switchback steep down...at 1st I don't hav a guts to pedal coz I'm not confident with my fork...but then after looked at 3 kids can do it with the help of their high-end bike...I try it again...n yeah!! I safely make my way down...3 times repeat it as well...more picture with Aiman aka "huh?" camera...thanks dude..

new trail
Lowyat's gang (picture by LanSC)
Drop n jump (picture by LanSC)
Its me in action...(picture by ayman@huh)
Switchback turn (picture by ayman@huh)
"U need to change the fork" - Udang
Ober at switchback (picture by LanSC)
Ober n me b4 going home
Meet regular DH rider...Udang, Adi, Rizal, Yazid, Tomi, Hood and others...too many today...about 1.30pm we go refresh our self at Mamak 7E again...end of the ride...reach home around 3pm...

No comments: