Sunday, November 23, 2008

Putrajaya Challenge Park Trail Repeated....

Today I went again to Putrajaya Challenge Park...arrived early...the entrance has been block with warning sign "Awas penceroboh akan di dakwa"....wait n meet Ober there around 8a.m...he brought new faces...A "tokey" of a Bike shop at Puchong...we climbed up 1st...the R.O.P member will arrived later...including Syawal from Keramat...

1st...Ober show us the DH trail that last week I doesn't have a change to try...a good trail but too short...then I show Ober the XC trail....the XC trail was more fun for me rather than the DH...Ober and the others also agreed...I show them the loop...while leading the pack...my front tire slipped away...fall down but no injury...continue then...doing 3 loop I already tired...furthermore I'm not sleeping yet since last nite...

I didn't follow to the 3rd section of the XC trail inside the Palm Oil estate...too tired guys...next time...but they said its more intense and technical riding...Syawal crashed there with his Sputnik bike...got himself a battle scar on his left elbow...

Syawal's DaBomb Sputnik
Mie Haro borrowed my mullet helmet since he forgot his...I lend him coz I wear the full face...today so many rider had come including regular Bukit Cermin DH riders, the Ampang brothers, R.O.P, Lowyat and others...

"mcm mana leh terlupa helmet ni" - Mie Haro...
cam kenai je helmet tuh...
At the last ride in the XC trail...I was the last to follow the pack....Mie Haro infront of me...I slowly pedaling like riding in lake garden...I crossed by Diddie Schneider in the trail near the 1st climb...he is the designer for the Putrajaya Challenge Park Trail...his partner in the Orange shirt was like screaming to me..."faster..change gear n climb!! climb!!"....I just like smile back n said..."this is my 3rd loop...I can't go already" n then using the powerful skill "Turun dan Tolak"....haha...shamed on me...but who's cares...I rather pushed the bike up...don't wanna fall down half of the climb...know ur limit...safety measure...for other story...you can read bro Don blog's here

Diddie Schneider (in green grey shirt) with Don n Nash
The skate park for top view
Not much to tell...I even not riding in the skate park...too tired...no good picture taken...it's just fun n tired ride as usual....

**Diddie picture was taken from bro Don blog's
**Mie Haro picture was taken from Haitsan blog's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b]Supreme Search Engine[/b]

[i]A powerful new search engine on the Net! Find information and websites on the Internet. [/i]

[url=http://www.supremesearch.net]Supreme Search Engine[/url]

[url=http://www.supremesearch.net][img]http://www.supremesearch3000.bravehost.com/Mini.jpg[/img][/url]