Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Enter the Death Reaper....wearing THE armor...

Pampering myself?? nah!! just changing few thingy...sold my 661 Comp glove and also my Da Bomb Da Skull saddle...so to replaced it...I bought new Azonic MX88 glove and Da Bomb Da Azrael Saddle....

Azonic MX88 & Da Azrael Saddle
The glove is in red, white and grey color which will matched the graphic on my bike and some jersey that I hav...surprisingly this Azonic glove is very comfy...I'm saying this after testing all the glove available at the shop...so I decided to bring it home...

closed-up
Da Azreal...this Death Reaper saddle was been under my wish list after the Da Skull last time...the side using Kevlar material and got bumper at the bottom back...8mm Cro-mo railing...the top design sick!!

Da AzraelInstalled
I also sold my 661 Race Lite Knee guard...thanks for protecting both my legs....then bought a THE Storm knee guard...got a gud deal for it...stocking like and fussy a bit to wear it...but once you already straped & locked it....you almost forget that it was there...quite comfy and hav gud review by others...I also really like the padding design...lookalike an armor & stylo...

THE Storm knee guard
Also for the bike...upgrading the previous Tektro 6" disc pair to A2Z Teppan Yaki SP4 7" front and 6" rear rotor...2nd hand also...the front clipper need adapter to readjusting the disc size...

A2Z rotor & adapter screw
Installed after borrowing T25 Torx Alan key from Maintenance Dept.My bike thingy in my room

No comments: